Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Oh the Days You'll Have

Sometimes I just want to scream--WHY? (I already know the answer)...But it doesn't mean that the impulse to scream and ask why and expect a better answer isn't valid (although it might be crazy). 

I've had one of those days where I had a lot of other more important stuff that I should have been doing, but I spent it engaged in something far more unpleasant.  It (the unpleasantness) probably could have waited, but I think my patience with the situation is such that if I had let it slide, it would have been avoiding the inevitable.

So, I guess my point is that there are days like this when the world feels heavier than a ton of bricks.  You need to take care of more than your share of things and your emotions fluctuate like the stock market.  I shed a lot of tears today, but because I believe tomorrow will be better, I'm okay.

Someone told me that I was going to be alright despite all indications that things will get worse before they improve.  But because I know that for every day like today there are days like yesterday when I just laughed and laughed, it will be alright.

No comments: