Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Sometimes it Snows in April

But it is early March and I'm tired of winter. Yesterday was absolutely gorgeous with 66 degrees outside, and then this morning we get snow. Just this weekend, I was at the Home Depot where I got grass seed, mulch and a bunch of other stuff for my spring time gardening. I know that winter has a few days left, and thankfully, this one has been really kind and mild, but what is up with the snow and dramatic temperature changes?

Anyway, I am supposed to be doing something else right now, so this explains why I am always scrambling to get things done at the last minute...

So, I will make this post brief. Better yet, I will make a list of the topics I hope to tackle when I have more time:

  1. Favorite books to update my user profile
  2. Halle Berry, Oprah and Judge Hackett
  3. My gripe with the producers/writers of "The West Wing" and "ER"
  4. "Race-O-Rama" on VH1
  5. My plans for Spring planting
  6. A short story based on my daily habit of reading obituaries
  7. Letting my hair go natural
  8. How my faith and politics are now more compatible

Ciao!

No comments: