Monday, August 16, 2010

More Self-Pity

And another thing...if you are listening God, please try to understand that I need a little more joy and a lot less pain.

I don't ask for much. Except I need a little peace. I am full. I have been this way for so long that I have gotten used to it, but now it is starting to wear on me. I cannot carry all of this on my shoulders. I know why I am feeling this way at this precise moment, and it is silly and petty and not anything worth being upset over, but it still hurts. Why me? I have already answered the why not me alternative question...so why not give me a break? I am not President Obama so why do I feel like the most under-appreciated person in the world at times?

But, if this is who I am, then I accept it. I could be useless, worthless, and a whole lot worse, so if it has to be me, then so be it...BRING IT ON!

No comments: