Friday, March 25, 2011

Pride Goeth Before the Fall

So I knew this day was coming, and I avoided it for much longer than I should have, but I am officially broke.

So I have no where else to go but up.

I am a hustler.  I am not a con artist, but I am a person who makes lemonade on a regular basis.  My back is against the wall, and I might need to sell a kidney, but I will make a way through this crisis. 

I am not asking why, because I know why.  I am not upset with God because grace is the only reason why my chips weren't called in until now.  So I need to make a lot of changes and sacrifices to get to my breakthrough.

I get that.

If you thought this meant that I would just give up...you were wrong.  I might not be able to game my way out of this.  I might have to suffer.  Alright, then I will do what I have to do.  But, I am a fighter.

No comments: