Friday, July 29, 2005

Bliggity Blog Blough!!!

According to the counter, I have posted over 50 blogs since February! Hooray, now I just need to get someone to read them...

I was talking to the hub this morning and he said that I should try to be funny. I told him that I think I am funny, on occasion. He still never reads my blog, so how would he know, anyway?

To be honest, I carp on about no one reading my stuff, but I don't read anyone else's stuff either. When I first got started, I would go through the profiles to see what I had in common with other bloggers, but that lasted about 10 days. I found that I have a lot in common with most bloggers in that we are all bored wanna be writers. Some people have had a flash of fame, like I did briefly in 2001, and others labor in online obscurity (like I do now) hoping for that off chance that someone will stumble across their work. It's a living.

I don't even promote my blog. I have friends whom I could get to read this, but then I get all nervous that my writing is corny and too personal. Do any of my friends really want to read about my tomato plants or my days spent picking lent from my navel? I'm sure they don't care to read about my blue moods or my secret love for all things British (yeah, it's true, I'm addicted to the BBC).

And I don't write overly political stuff all the time either. I go through phases when I feel like being outraged, but then it gets too tiring to keep that up. If I were getting paid to write, I could probably manage it for a while, but in the end, I'd get bored with it.

I am a temperamental writer. I deal in emotions a lot, which is probably a good thing for an essayist, better for a novelist and perfect for a poet. Right now, I am none of those things. I am more of a doodler, a person who writes little ditties to kill time. This is supposed to be practice, and I'll keep at it...until something better comes along.

Ciao!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://eekshop.com
BOE first eight.5 generation TFT-LCD production line,going to be the total investment 28.03 billion yuan,going to be the glass substrate input capacity to do with 90,000 Design / month,going to be the glass substrate length and girth tends to be that 2200mm 2500mm, including arrays,fresh paint film into a multi functional tote and four-part module production complexes Currently,the challenging completion about construction regarding production lines,a minimum of one (capacity 30,000 glass substrates sixth is v month) production gear have already been installed, and all over the trial operation started on the late May; more than one mobile phone models have began for more information about keep moving As planned,the BOE 8.five generation line may be officially decide to put into operation all around the June 28 about three quarters of measure production,chock - full line to do with eight.5 generation about post-partum, BOE in your global flat panel display industry is the reason that and you will have to beat 6