Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Its That Time of the Year Again

I'm sick with some weird sore throat that I developed after cleaning my bedroom. That could mean several things:
  1. I need to clean my room more often.
  2. I need to pay someone to clean my room for me.
  3. I collect too much crap.
  4. I get too much crap in the mail.
  5. Newspapers and napkins should be tossed after a few days.
  6. I still can't find my Beatles CD.
  7. I don't know how I slept in a full size bed with another person for the past five years.
  8. I really don't read in bed, so I shouldn't act like I will by stashing books on the side.
  9. The queen bed takes up only a little more space than the full bed did.
  10. If the delivery guy was sick like he said he was, then I got this from him.

Since I'm making lists of things, I need to add that I couldn't think of a single thing I want for Christmas or my birthday this year. So instead of material things, I am going to ask God to bless me with some focus so that I can write more consistently. Well, maybe a laptop...

Ciao!

No comments: