Saturday, December 31, 2005

This is Just Sad

I did not write 100 posts this year. Well, I have in other places, but just not here on my blog.

I just wanted to post a quick howdy. I've been busy again--grading, working, shopping, visiting, and so I am just taking a quick breather before I fall into bed.

Tomorrow (technically today) is the end of the year. I can't say that this has been a terrible year for me. For others, it has been the pits. For me, it has been alright.

I had planned to post one of those end of the year round-ups, but the draft that I started is on a another computer. This might be one of those signs that I need a laptop or maybe a Blackberry like the rest of the modern world. My stationary home computer seems so 2003 (I think that's when I bought this). It was so revolutionary to get one of the first flat screens for the home office...now it seems like I have the equivalent of charcoal and cave walls for communicating. Maybe next year I'll join the 21st century with a Blackberry.

I had a good Christmas. In NYC, we celebrate on Christmas Eve, so I spent most of Christmas day in my pajamas. I love days like that. I can forget the fact that I am an overstressed adult most days of the year and just pretend to be a kid. It helps that my mother-in-law likes to cater to us when we visit.

Well, I should sign off now because it is past my bedtime. Ciao!

No comments: