Monday, September 19, 2011

Now That I am Done Baring My Soul

I just posted three old unpublished posts.  I wrote them last month and while I had very good reasons for not posting them at the time, I reconsidered those choices and posted them. 

I am still very depressed and could write another post about all the things that are contributing to this week's episode, but I won't.  I am tired of reading the never-ending litany of depression posts.  So either I am going to stop writing this blog altogether to focus on building Busy Black Woman, or I am going to archive all of the sad stuff and start all over again.  Of course, that does not mean that I will not continue to be depressed.  But it might give me some space from all of the negativity that just never stops flowing--no  matter how many fingers and toes I use to plug the dike.

I am so tired and exhausted from feeling like this.  And everytime I pray for change, it comes and things get even worse.  Now my mother is sick.  So exactly how I am supposed to handle that? 

I don't remember what stage of grief I am supposed to be in right now, but I am depressed and sad and so I am going to stop writing, get cleaned up and head over to the Shrine to just sit.  And maybe I'll go for a walk to clear my head.  And then maybe I'll have enough courage to go visit my mother without feeling sorry for myself.

No comments: