Monday, June 07, 2010

Moving On...again

I've been running myself ragged these last couple of days, and it all caught up to me on Saturday right in the middle of my dance recital. What started as a tickle in my throat turned out to be a full-fledged bug that knocked me out flat. I am only about 60% better.

So, when I finally got it together to attend a meeting this morning, I was not expecting to walk away feeling like I had gone through it all again. Let's just say that things did not end well...

And it took a little while for it all to settle in, but I am a little peeved. Why me?

(I am not questioning God, I am just asking in general, why me? If I didn't care then why would I have [insert some self-sacrificing act in this space] but whatever)

But things could be so much worse, so instead of licking my wounds, I plan to work it out. One door closes and a window opens. A project that I had been thinking of starting could be implemented sooner because now the way is a lot clearer. I will just move on.

No comments: