Thursday, August 10, 2006

I Heart Project Runway

OK, so in the midst of my hectic semester, I find myself scouring the Internet for all thing Project Runway. Have I ever been this obsessed about a TV show before? Perhaps, but thanks to my new cable modem, my obsession is fueled by my ability to check multiple websites with a single click!

This season is by far the best. I was not that into the first season, although I did spend one crazy weekend watching the marathon. The second season, while much better, also did not intrigue me as much since I just saw the finale the other day. But this season, I am watching as it unfolds, and I am loving every moment.

Last night, Michael Knight, my man from the ATL won and I could not have been happier. And apparently, a bunch of other PR fans are pleased as well. This group of designers is so talented that I think it is anyone's contest.

Well I've gotta run, else I'll be late for class. Auf Wiedersehen!

2 comments:

Cocacy said...

Hello my fellow Spelman Sister! I too am a Project Runway fan, although, I don't really like Heidi Klum! Look forward to more of your posts! :)

Ayanna Damali said...

Hey Girl,

I am not in love with her either, but I do lust after her man Seal. Damn, why is he never on the show?