Tuesday, January 31, 2012

By the Way

I am back to blogging.  And drinking.  Red wine.  Lots of Spanish reds.  And no, every post will not be about my mother and her dementia even though that is the single most significant thing that is happening in my life right now.

I might blog about the Baby Niece.  Or about politics (because I got pretty fired up about the Planned Parenthood vs. Komen Foundation spat today).  Or about how I have no money and no desire to do much of anything except drink red wine every night.

I might blog about this baby that the husband and I are trying to have.  Yes, I might be amenable to getting knocked up because for some reason, I think a baby is exactly what I need to feel better about my sorry life right now.  And yes, if I get preggers, I will knock off the red wine!

I can blog about all sorts of whackitude because in spite of my terminal depression, I still have a sense of humor.  Wait, all of that stuff goes on the BBW blog...so I guess that means I am back to blogging there too (I am, starting tomorrow).

Ciao!

No comments: