Thursday, May 26, 2011

Catching Up

So I have been away from this blog for a little bit, but that was to focus on a few things related to the other blog.  Like purchasing the domain name!  And trying to figure out ways to market the site!

The BBW Movement is beginning :)

In the meantime, my life is still a hot mess.  I am looking around at my surroundings and wondering how I got to this point...but wondering and taking decisive corrective action are two different things.  First of all, who has the time (I do, but...) who wants to spend it cleaning and organizing when you fully believe that all of it will be undone?  This house has been out of my control for so long that living in the chaos is just another part of my reality.

I am also dealing with a lot of issues in my personal life.  There is a saying that when things start to improve in one area of your life, they start to go south in others.  Well, I am here to say that it is south all across the board...I am just doing the best I can to make it look like some things are improving. 

But, I am inspired to press on anyway.  After all, my problems will not be solved by doing nothing, or worse by giving up.  And despite the fact that I had some very dark days last week, thankfully the sun has come out and that makes things look brighter.

Anyhoo, stuff to do, people to see and all of that, so smooches until I see you next time!

No comments: