Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Just a Quick Word from the Sponsor

It is late and I am really tired. I am swamped with work, and this week looks to be a doozy.

The two things I need are in short supply: time and money.

I need time to sort through the mess of a life that I am currently leading. I have papers to grade, comments to read through, chapters to read, and that is just what I have to do for tomorrow. I also have discovery to submit for the client who only hears every third word that I say to him. I still don't believe he's heard me, even though I've tried to make the third word count.

I need money to pay for the mess I've gotten my life into. Sallie Mae keeps coming up with new ways to upset me, yet she also keeps finding ways not to charge me late fees, so I shouldn't be too mad at her. She's only doing her job. No one told me to buy this fancy education.

Time and money. Money and time. And then there is sleep...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yahoo adds blogs to its news section
Yahoo Inc.'s online news search tool on Monday added Internet journal entries as a supplement to ... The Mountain View, Calif.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you! Its so nice. How you make this ???

I have a
pharmacy
site. It pretty much covers pharmacy related stuff.
I hope everybody come to my sites... many features there..and freeby too... :)
Come and check it out if you get time :-)