Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Welcome to the Cafe!

I had just written a great introductory post that is now lost somewhere in cyberspace because I hit the wrong button...what a way to start! I lost my original post when I went to the preview page and then tried to make edits (my punishment for being such a perfectionist).

Well, now I have no time to re-create that original post because I need to dash off to dance class. So, here is a quick recap: this blog will help me to write on a regular basis. Its creation is part of a New Year's resolution I made for 2005, which was to write a novel. Although it is February, it is never too late to make resolutions for good habits (besides, the Chinese New Year of the Rooster began today, so it is now 4703).

I named my blog as a metaphor about what goes on at a cafe. I will write on a variety of topics (which is like serving food) and hopefully readers (diners) will come and give me productive feedback. Maybe I'll come back this evening to talk about my dance class or Condoleeza Rice.

No comments: