Saturday, December 18, 2010

Jumping the Gun...a bit

OK, so the new blog is alreay live because I just could not WAIT to write something!  That reminds me a bit of what it was like when I started the Cafe five years ago...Wow, just realized that it has been that long!

(By the way, the fuel for the evening is some Spanish white wine).

Other than announcing that the other blog is live, I am please to announce that the Holiday Newsletter is also done.  The husband wants to review it and offer some input, but this baby is down for the count!  Woohoo!

Now, I have conditionally suggested that I would host Christmas dinner at my house, which is crazy because there is abso-smurfly no way it will be ready by December 24.  Cleaning the living room will take until Friday, so if I were to even think about setting up a tree, clearing off the dining room table and then perhaps cleaning my bathroom to accommodate my family, that would take more time than is available on the calendar.

And now I have soured to the idea...don't want nobody in my house.  Hell, I don't want to be here (another story for another time).

If this were to be written for the BBW blog, I would need to explain why my house is a mess.  Quite simply because I have gotten used to the clutter and I don't feel like dealing with it.  If you want more, then check out BBW in a few days.  I'll explain how my house got this way and how the only hope left is an intervention by Niecy Nash and her TV show.

Well, in addition to the new blog, I have a Twitter account and an incomplete Facebook page.  Follow me @busyblackwoman.

No comments: